top of page

We are indigenous.

Public·213 members

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

Wacom Drivers For Mac Os X Yosemite UPD

HelloI need to install the Bamboo Pen & Touch in my mac, but I have macOS Big Sur 11.4. The installation CD cannot be read because it's not compatible. Does anyone know if there is a chance to install it or have the drivers?Thanks in advance for your help

Wacom Drivers For Mac Os X Yosemite

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ucnLh&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2RwMUIzJ7PQe9uFrGu_JUq

I'm struggling with mapping the wacom too. I map it as seen on the left, and it puts the square back in the middle. I just want to use half the screen. I've tryed lots of different squares to try to get it to that side. It just jumps back into the middle as seen on the right.

Hello,I have:Wacon Intuos Pen & Touch, CTH-480/S.Wacom driver 6.3.10w2.Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.2.1.MacBook Pro (late 2013)Mac OS X 10.10.1 YosemiteI don't have any external monitorsMost of the times I restart my computer I have to revise the mapping area. Fot \"All Others\" and for \"Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.app\".I want to use it as:Mode: PenScreen Area: FullTablet Area: Portion... (0,0, 4750,7600)But after each reset, the tablet works as if I had it set to :Mode: PenScreen Area: Portion... (the upper left portion)Tablet Area: Portion... (0,0, 4750,7600)Notice the screen area set to \"Monitor 1\" and still the issue:Notice the screen area is set to \"Full\" an still the issue.I'm using my tablet with the original provided USB cable. I also tried using another USB port on my computer. I don't have any other device connected to my computer. I have also my Magic Mouse (Apple Bluetooth mouse) turned off. Also I'm using the original provided power source and I also tried using the computer unplugged.I had this issue with several older drivers as well.This issue started with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. I also tried to fix it, doing a clean install of Yosemite.I had tried the \"REMOVE\" and \"RE INSTALL\" driver using the \"Wacom Tablet Utility\".I will appreciate your help.Kind regards, Juan PedroMore info:","isUseLiaRichMedia":false,"autoTitleLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:getautotitle?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","isGteEditorV2":true,"linkTooltipTexts":"bareURL":"Bare URL","unlink":"Unlink","openLink":"Open link","autoTitle":"Auto-title","elementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d0add5e50822a","preLoadedAddOnAssetUrls":["/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/themes/modern/theme.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/lists/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/compat3x/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/image/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/link/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/textcolor/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/table/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/tabfocus/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/paste/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/advlist/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/autolink/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/codesample/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/code/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/noneditable/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spellchecker/plugin.js"],"isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"isInlineLinkEditingEnabled":true,"optionsParam":"messageMentionTemplate":"#title","spellcheckerUrl":"/spellchecker/lucene","useUserMentions":true,"toolbarSelector":".mce-toolbar-grp","useProductMentions":false,"mediaUploadOptions":"attachmentOverlayText":"Drop your files here","createVideoLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:createvideo?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","imageUploadSettings":"validImageExts":"*.jpg;*.JPG;*.jpeg;*.JPEG;*.gif;*.GIF;*.png;*.PNG","maxFileBytes":10264576,"maxImagesPerUpload":10,"editorOverlayText":"Drop your media files here","copyPasteSettings":"copyPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:liaCopyPasteImages","copyPasteBatchSize":3,"copyPasteCss":"lia-copypaste-placeholder","username":"Deleted User","videoImageTooltip":"\"Please wait while we upload and process your video. This may take a few minutes, so please check back later.\"","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","videoUploadingUrlsLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videouploadingurls?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","isOverlayVisible":true,"videoEmbedThumbnail":"/i/skins/default/video-loading-new.gif","videoStatusUpdateLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videostatusupdate?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","token":"9u4QX_lz3Q7WvI3ioa3AFq1Ig3ZOGFN19fYyJINjuPM.","defaultAlbumId":1,"imageFormatFeedbackErrorContainer":".lia-file-error-msg","fileUploadSelector":".lia-file-upload","isCanUploadImages":false,"videoUploadSettings":"maxFileBytes":512000000,"validVideoExts":".wmv;.avi;.mov;.moov;.mpg;.mpeg;.m2t;.m2v;.vob;.flv;.mp4;.mpg4;.mkv;.asf;.m4v;.m2p;.3gp;.3g2;.f4v;.mp3;.m4a;.wma;.aac","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"videoEmbedSizes":"small":"width":200,"height":150,"original":"width":400,"height":300,"large":"width":600,"height":450,"medium":"width":400,"height":300,"isMobileDevice":false,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","isCanUploadVideo":false,"passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment","imageUrlPattern":" -id//image-size/?v=v2&px=-1","useMessageMentions":false,"spellcheckerLangs":"English (US)=en,Spanish=es,Portuguese=pt,German=de,French=fr,Arabic=ar","mentionsVersion":"2","iframeTitle":"Body Rich Text Area. Press ALT-F10 for toolbar and Escape to return to the editor.","events":"editorPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","editorLoadedEvent":"LITHIUM:editorLoaded","useGraphicalEditor":true});LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d0add5e50822a_36","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.createUrlSnippet.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"useLoader":true,"event":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d0add5e50822a","action":"createUrlSnippet","feedbackSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.messageeditor.messagepresnippet:createurlsnippet?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"qGbRljvSWMl31GF_09b6f2kTkqE4PNchUvOSGbFnkUw.");LITHIUM.MessagePreSnippet("pasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","maxUrlListSize":10,"snippetExistsTextClass":"lia-media-snippet-preview-exists","tinyMceSelector":"#messageEditor_10d0add5e50822a_0","messageSnippetEvent":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d0add5e50822a","snippetUpdateEvent":"LITHIUM:updateUrlSnippet","urlFormFieldSelector":".lia-form-media-snippet-url-input","snippetCloseEvent":"LITHIUM:closeUrlSnippet");LITHIUM.BlockEvents('.lia-js-block-events', [".lia-spoiler-link",".oo-icon",".oo-volume-bar",".oo-close-button"], '.message-preview');LITHIUM.KeepSessionAlive("/t5/status/blankpage?keepalive", 300000);new LITHIUM.MessageEditor("previewButtonSelector":"#previewButton_10d0add5e50822a","defaultTabSelector":".rich-link","defaultTabName":"rich","usesInlinePreview":true,"formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","exitPreviewButtonSelector":"#exitPreviewButton_10d0add5e50822a","isTabsPresent":false,"ajaxCompleteEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxComplete","isGteEditorV2":true,"previewSubmitElementSelector":"#submitContext_10d0add5e50822a","tinyMceElementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d0add5e50822a","elementSelector":"#messageEditor_10d0add5e50822a_0","macroChangeEvent":"LITHIUM:change-macro","preExitPreviewEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments");LITHIUM.MessageEditor.MessageQuote("#messageQuote_10d0add5e50822a", "#tinyMceEditor_10d0add5e50822a", " wrote:Hello,I have:Wacon Intuos Pen & Touch, CTH-480/S.Wacom driver 6.3.10w2.Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.2.1.MacBook Pro (late 2013)Mac OS X 10.10.1 YosemiteI don't have any external monitorsMost of the times I restart my computer I have to revise the mapping area. Fot \"All Others\" and for \"Adobe Photoshop CC 2014.app\".I want to use it as:Mode: PenScreen Area: FullTablet Area: Portion... (0,0, 4750,7600)But after each reset, the tablet works as if I had it set to :Mode: PenScreen Area: Portion... (the upper left portion)Tablet Area: Portion... (0,0, 4750,7600)Notice the screen area set to \"Monitor 1\" and still the issue:Notice the screen area is set to \"Full\" an still the issue.I'm using my tablet with the original provided USB cable. I also tried using another USB port on my computer. I don't have any other device connected to my computer. I have also my Magic Mouse (Apple Bluetooth mouse) turned off. Also I'm using the original provided power source and I also tried using the computer unplugged.I had this issue with several older drivers as well.This issue started with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. I also tried to fix it, doing a clean install of Yosemite.I had tried the \"REMOVE\" and \"RE INSTALL\" driver using the \"Wacom Tablet Utility\".I will appreciate your help.Kind regards, Juan PedroMore info:", true);LITHIUM.FileDragDrop("urls":"uploadUrl":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:uploadfileaction/attachments-key/06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","selectors":"container":"#filedragdrop_10d0add5e50822a","feedbackElement":"#dragDropFeedback .AjaxFeedback","cancelUploadProgress":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUpload":"#filedragdrop_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","events":"uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","refreshAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","misc":"actionTokenId":"uploadFile","fileDataParam":"Filedata","isEditorGteV2":true,"actionToken":"QeQ1DQkSmJueyx2MiXoZinSvYV1yvK_z_tWIQhEWpd8.");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d0add5e50822a_37","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","attachmentKey":"06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","action":"refreshAttachments","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:refreshattachments?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"Y7MvXVrNeMkzRRW49HJEhGN9QXIaweza1A6h3bnZGKE.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","attachmentKey":"06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","action":"removeNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removenewattachment?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"Zy3dTXjJ9EpGlP66qXrG1OskWBBdtmfRleffK0HRluI.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","attachmentKey":"06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","action":"removePreviewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removepreviewattachment?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"neExpKjnm5S-47mI4w4dbZTzmnJ7IxDcgMxnCJWRC0I.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","attachmentKey":"06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","action":"removeExistingAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeexistingattachment?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"PDVFTd_sok8l7vPXSTAjIGKDXeKeo3kjol_VfAX0yXo.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","attachmentKey":"06a143b9-8db5-404c-9d31-e8a4fd01f25d","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","action":"removeInProgressNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeinprogressnewattachment?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"2d9h6jwNYkDfF4xbe4mOgNd3LsamcZL8GXbDmRcRBWw.");LITHIUM.DragDropAttachmentsComponent("fileSizeErrorText":"The file () exceeds the maximum file size. The maximum file size is 47 MB.","validExts":"8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp","dropZoneSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-attachments-drop-zone","uploadingText":"Uploading...","changeNumAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:changeNumAttachments","storageUnitKB":"KB","currAttachments":0,"removeNewAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-remove-attachment","removeInProgressNewAttachment":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","maxAttachments":10,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","inProgressAttachmentsContainerSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-in-progress-attachments","removeExistingAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","inputFieldSelector":".lia-form-type-file.lia-form-type-file-hidden","dropFilesHereText":"attachments.overlay.text","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","maxFileSize":50000000,"tooManyAttachmentsMsg":"The maximum number of attachments has been reached. Maximum number of attachments allowed is: 10","attachmentErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-error-msg","cancelAttachmentProgressCss":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUploadSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-file-upload","newAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-new-attachment","attachmentsTooManyErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-attachment-upload-error-many","fileTypeErrorText":"The file type () is not supported. Valid file types are: 8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp.","uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","inProgressAttachmentSelector":".lia-in-progress-attachment","removePreviewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","removeNewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d0add5e50822a_38","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Form.resetFieldForFocusFound();LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.InlineMessageReply.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport.fromForm('#form_10d0add5e50822a', 'InlineMessageReply', '#ajaxFeedback_10d0add5e50822a_0', 'LITHIUM:ajaxError', "useLoader":false,"ignoreFormActions":["Cancel","SaveDraft"],"event":"submit","httpMethod":"POST", false);LITHIUM.InputEditForm("form_10d0add5e50822a", "submitButton":".lia-button-Submit-action","enableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormButton","warnUnsavedDataActionCssClasses":["lia-form-action-ignore-unsaved-data","lia-button-Cancel-action"],"useUnsavedDataWarning":true,"ignoreDisableFormDuringSubmitCssClasses":[],"submitOnChange":false,"swallowEnterEvent":true,"enableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:enableForm","disableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormButton","disableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:disableForm","unloadMessage":"Unsaved information will be lost.","ignoreOnChangeCssClasses":[],"disableFormOnSubmit":true,"buttonWrapperSelector":".lia-button-wrapper","showUnsavedDataWarningDataKey":"showUnsavedDataWarning","liaBodyTagId":"#lia-body");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:autosaveInline","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#form_10d0add5e50822a","action":"autosaveInline","feedbackSelector":"#form_10d0add5e50822a","url":" _0.form:autosaveinline?t:ac=board-id/photoshop/message-id/43591","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"ozay5kj7daMW_r-UXzOzvZjhxUZxfb9eaW6ktZaUR58.");LITHIUM.InlineMessageReplyEditor("openEditsSelector":".lia-inline-message-edit","ajaxFeebackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-inline-ajax-feedback","collapseEvent":"LITHIUM:collapseInlineMessageEditor","confimationText":"You have other message editors open and your data inside of them might be lost. Are you sure you want to proceed?","topicMessageSelector":".lia-forum-topic-message-gte-5","focusEditor":false,"hidePlaceholderShowFormEvent":"LITHIUM:hidePlaceholderShowForm","formWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-form-wrapper","reRenderInlineEditorEvent":"LITHIUM:reRenderInlineEditor","ajaxBeforeSendEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxBeforeSend:InlineMessageReply","element":"input","clientIdSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","loadAutosaveAction":false,"newPostPlaceholderSelector":".lia-new-post-placeholder","placeholderWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a .lia-placeholder-wrapper","messageId":6696335,"formSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d0add5e50822a","expandedClass":"lia-inline-message-reply-form-expanded","expandedRepliesSele

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Rituraj Phukan
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Van Proft
    Van Proft
  • Cannabis Weed
    Cannabis Weed

+91 9435060642

©2021 by Indigenous People's Climate Justice Forum. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page